• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Final - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lostman

State Captain
As long as they don't call Jayasuriya as back up, I am cool. That **** can destroy us before we know what is happening.:p
haha they should just call him as back up, just to mess with India.
I am sure even at age 70, if Jayasuriya is to face an Indian fast bowler in a big game, he could still get a hard on.

If he plays might get SRT out, stumped off a wide down the legside again.:p

If the inexperienced Randiv replaces Murali , he will be smashed in every stand in Wankehede.His 7 over will go for 80 runs

Vaas is rusty ,though he has a record of dismissing Tendulkar Tendulkar is all set to hit his 100th international 100 .in his hometown

The Mumbai pitch isnt going to be like Perth or Brisbane where the balls skids on for Vaas to make an impact.He will meet the same fate as Gul, Tait ,Steyn. at the hands of Sehwag

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha wow that's pretty neat.

I'm still wondering how we will get SL's top 4 out. Especially Dilshan and Sangakara. They have been frighteningly good.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
Would love to see a world cup being played in the U.K during Feb/March/April. I could finally play in ski boots for the first couple of rounds. :laugh:

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
If the inexperienced Randiv replaces Murali , he will be smashed in every stand in Wankehede.His 7 over will go for 80 runs

Vaas is rusty ,though he has a record of dismissing Tendulkar Tendulkar is all set to hit his 100th international 100 .in his hometown

The Mumbai pitch isnt going to be like Perth or Brisbane where the balls skids on for Vaas to make an impact.He will meet the same fate as Gul, Tait ,Steyn. at the hands of Sehwag
Played about 10 matches against India, and RPO is about 5. Obviously don;t watch cricket or could not identify Randiv.

And further proof of that is evident from what you say about Vaas. Vaas loves pitches that skid on. If you miss him, you are stone dead in the front.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
I think India will win it. They seem the favorites to me. Having said that my gut feel hasn't been working too well since the beginning of the quarter finals. All my predictions since the WI-Pak QF, barring the SL-NZ SF, have turned out to be wrong :wacko:

Himannv

International Coach
I think India will win it. They seem the favorites to me. Having said that my gut feel hasn't been working too well since the beginning of the quarter finals. All my predictions since the WI-Pak QF, barring the SL-NZ SF, have turned out to be wrong :wacko:
I hope you continue to be wrong then. :laugh: