• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Semi Final 1 - Sri Lanka vs New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
49 Runs, 6 wickets 13.4 overs

Chamara Silva, Angelo Mathews, Malinga, Herath, Mendis and Murali letft to bat, Still leaning towards a victory for SL.

Good Stuff. I will be glad to eat the humble pie, if it came to that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Of course SL still favourites. NZ are still paying $6!

But ya never know. Crazier things have happened.

Borges

International Regular
just maybeeee
The Sri Lankans have to first lose their collective heads before they can lose this game.

But such things have been known to happen in the past, so yes, maybe, just maybe. I'd be most delighted to eat my earlier words if the Kiwis can somehow pull this off.

One thing for sure; even without the pressure, a new batsman was not going to find it very easy on this pitch.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So funny how the pitch and bowling looks completely different now.

Ah I love cricket. New batsman at the crease totally changes the match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is such good captaincy from Vettori. Field is up, and bowling the pace bowlers.

Awesome. So awesome.

Cricket is sooooooooooooo good.