• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cruel jokes on Kamran Akmal

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, that list is amazing. I think Kaneria's average would surely be at least a couple of runs lower if not for Khatmal. :lol:

smash84

The Tiger King
That was so annoying that I nearly punched a hole through my laptop screen. What is up with the Akmal brothers and horrible dancing?
haha.....is that really the Akmal brothers???? One of the comments below the video was hiliarious

"its a shame these guys are just 7 brothers. If they had only 4 more they could have set up their own cricket team "KANJAR XI""......:lol:

cricpk

U19 12th Man
haha.....is that really the Akmal brothers???? One of the comments below the video was hiliarious

"its a shame these guys are just 7 brothers. If they had only 4 more they could have set up their own cricket team "KANJAR XI""......:lol:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Kusun XI would be better :P

pup11

International Coach
I'm no Kamran Akmal fan but you gotta feel for the bloke, it seems like he works pretty hard but its pretty obvious he can't keep well to even save his own life but still Pakistan for some reason keep presisting with him only to humiliate him on a global platform.

smash84

The Tiger King
I'm no Kamran Akmal fan but you gotta feel for the bloke, it seems like he works pretty hard but its pretty obvious he can't keep well to even save his own life but still Pakistan for some reason keep presisting with him only to humiliate him on a global platform.
he deserves it. Nobody knows for sure how come he is still in the team. Is he really close to the big Butt (PCB chairman Ijaz Butt)????

Langeveldt

Soutie
In Afrikaans, Kakmal means S**tcrazy.. Always a good one when looking at the Pakistan batting order

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
King Cricket has quite a fair summation here:

Kamran Akmal amazes us. We hope he never goes away. You’d think the ability to catch might be an entry requirement for wicketkeepers – particularly international ones – yet Akmal seems to have footballs made of ice instead of hands – slippery, round, smooth things wholly unsuited to capturing a lofted cricket ball.

Asking Kamran Akmal to keep wicket is like asking a clouded leopard to look after your chickens while you’re on holiday. Day one, he comes round and he scatters some grain for them. Day two, he comes round and he scatters some grain for them. Day three, he comes round and he scatters some grain for them. Then he stops.

‘Hang on,’ he asks himself. ‘Am I a clouded leopard?’ He takes a look down at himself and sees a distinctive cloud-like pattern. ‘That proves nothing,’ he thinks, eyeing the chickens. ‘Although then again, I do have powerful legs equipped with rotating rear ankles that allow me to safely climb downwards in a head-first posture, much like a common squirrel.’

‘Sod it,’ he says. ‘I am going to eat those chickens.’

You see, it’s not that Kamran Akmal isn’t trying. He’s just doing a job for which he is entirely unsuited.