• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 22 - India v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah defo pre- meditated but wasn't quite there to hit. Was like a half slog half sweep.

Perfect time for Yuvi to get another 50+ score and takes us home.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I had a hunch Tendulkar was going to slog sweep on that ball like he successfully did against Swann. Unfortunately did not connect this time :(

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please get another couple and make a game of this. 120-5 will do. Another tight finish to cap a great days cricket.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
LOL Yuvraj...wtf?

Would be so hilarious if India lost this.

Not do you bat like crap for yourself, now you're batting crappily enough to get your partners out. Nice.

He took five wickets for India...maybe he wants to take a ten-fer?

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
So...........our batting has kinda failed today. Thanks to Yuvraj, Virat is out.

I think Ireland might pull a win here.

I no longer can watch this match. I am too depressed to see our batsmen getting out.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yuvraj sold Kholi a dummy there, if he doesn't get a score here he'll be in serious trouble, regardless of how many wickets.

One more wicket soon and this match could really come alive...

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Why does Dhoni play so late and across the wicket? Makes me nervous when the ball gets that close to the pads before meeting the bat. :unsure:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WHAT THE **** YUVRAJ!

Run out my boy, WAC you are. You just want #4 batting position back.