• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 14 - Sri Lanka v Kenya

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Kenyan batsmen not named Obuya scored 20 runs between them.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Haha, Kenyan batsmen not named Obuya scored 20 runs between them.
Hah, I'm having that. :p

Edit: The 12 Kenyan players not named Obuya have scored 119 runs between them all tournament, at an average of 4.4.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hah, I'm having that. :p

Edit: The 12 Kenyan players not named Obuya have scored 119 runs between them all tournament, at an average of 4.4.
Haha, that's shocking. Wish Afghanistan qualified ahead of Kenya.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Kenya and Canada are absolute disgrace. Atleast should've been in different groups imo. Too many dire matches in group A.

Daemon

what was the ranking of the minnows after the WCL?

lol at the poll results :laugh:

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
what was the ranking of the minnows after the WCL?

lol at the poll results :laugh:
IIRC The Netherlands were lacking RtD and Cooper and ended up 4th.

If the qualifier had been earlier this year rather than 2 years ago, I'm sure Afghanistan would be competing.

flibbertyjibber

IIRC The Netherlands were lacking RtD and Cooper and ended up 4th.

If the qualifier had been earlier this year rather than 2 years ago, I'm sure Afghanistan would be competing.
Afghans would have been there and Kenya and Canada certainly wouldn't have got through. Both are awful. Not too sure who the other may have been but i bet you could drag a team out of the pub who could play just as badly as Kenya and Canada.