• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 2 - Kenya v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not really watching the game. Is he actually only bowling at 125 clicks? Thought he got it up over 140 quite a bit in the Pakistan series.
For some bizarre reason, they only show the bowling speeds about once an over, so it's impossible to get any idea of what his average pace is. The odd ones that have been showing up are around the 130-135 area.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Is that not exactly what he's doing?

I am open to the argument that the radar is pretty much generating random numbers though
I was more rolling eyes at the suggestion that anyone thinks Bennett is awesome. He is getting some decent inswing though, as was Southee earlier, which is quite strange given they're both usually outswing bowlers.

Another goes.

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
For some bizarre reason, they only show the bowling speeds about once an over, so it's impossible to get any idea of what his average pace is. The odd ones that have been showing up are around the 130-135 area.
He knocked over their best player by comprehensively beating him for pace, and it registered 126.5kph.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha this is ridiculous. It's like bowling to the tail on Lara Cricket 07 - half volleys on middle stump FTW.

thierry henry

International Coach
Bennett's last ball registered 141kph, seems more like it

Is it just me or did hawkeye register the impact of that last lbw way before the ball actually struck the pad?