• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after 1st Quarter final :

NUFAN & marc71178 - 6400
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 - 6024
Michaelf7777777 & Contra - 5694
Howe_zat & Teja - 4958
KingKallis - 4699
M0rphin3 & weldone - 4682
Blaze18 & smalishah84 - 4644
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall - 4311
morgeib & Himannv - 3835
weeman27bob & Cevno - 3496
Somerset & centurymaker - 3248

kingkallis

International Coach
Tomorrow's game will eliminate either Sehwag or Mussey from my team so I want both of them to perform well so when Mussey gets eliminated, he gives me some 200/300 points before getting out ;)

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after 2nd Quarter final :

NUFAN & marc71178 - 6500
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 - 6054
Michaelf7777777 & Contra - 5694
Blaze18 & smalishah84 - 5211
Howe_zat & Teja - 5023
KingKallis - 4844
M0rphin3 & weldone - 4682
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall - 4496
morgeib & Himannv - 3952
weeman27bob & Cevno - 3550
Somerset & centurymaker - 3431

smash84

The Tiger King
blazey boy it seems that what we wanted almost happened.....ponting did ton up....and yuvi got a 50 and 2 wickets and led aus to victory........now it is india vs pakistan and one of our top performers will have to go.........either gul or yuvi.....we have come up to 4th place now........the cornered tigers have lived up to their name :)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Still looking forward to Sreesanth's amazing comeback 5-for myself. We could do well out of the quarters, we've only lost one player so far.

Himannv

International Coach
blazey boy it seems that what we wanted almost happened.....ponting did ton up....and yuvi got a 50 and 2 wickets and led aus to victory........now it is india vs pakistan and one of our top performers will have to go.........either gul or yuvi.....we have come up to 4th place now........the cornered tigers have lived up to their name :)
You guys owe me big time for the anti jinx.

Seriously, my luck has been the worst for this WC. :unsure:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Okay Marc, you were right picking Tharanga and not Guptill :) Thank god Sri Lanka won, because we only have Zaheer, Wahab (if he plays), Dilshan and Tharanga left from the semis.