• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after 11th game :

Michaelf7777777 & Contra - 2428
Howe_zat & Teja - 2013
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 - 1622
morgeib & Himannv - 1576
NUFAN & marc71178 - 1564
KingKallis - 1548
Blaze18 & smalishah84 - 1368
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall - 1238
weeman27bob & Cevno - 1066
M0rphin3 & weldone - 1035
Somerset & centurymaker - 881

If you want to check detailed points - you can check it on my site

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Gun, while we're significantly below first place, We're daylight above 3rd place after which it's pretty competitive.

Himannv

International Coach
Bottom of the table to third place and climbing. Quality of the team is shining through here. Hope Lil Bravo makes another big score and the keeper starts contributing here.

Blaze 18

Banned
Standings after 11th game :

Michaelf7777777 & Contra - 2428
Howe_zat & Teja - 2013
morgeib & Himannv - 1576
NUFAN & marc71178 - 1564
KingKallis - 1548
G.I.Joe & marcussjd9 - 1467
Blaze18 & smalishah84 - 1368
HeathDavisSpeed & Flyonthewall - 1238
weeman27bob & Cevno - 1066
M0rphin3 & weldone - 1035
Somerset & centurymaker - 881

If you want to check detailed points - you can check it on my site
Finally! :cool:

smash84

The Tiger King

Blaze 18

Banned
It just goes to show what one good match can do, really. I expect us to go down a couple of places tomorrow, because we don't have anyone from the four sides playing tomorrow. We'll savour the moment while it lasts, though. :D

Himannv

International Coach
Who got you up the table today?

Would be good to see a breakdown of which players have scored the points for each team. Will give us a better idea of which players have been underperforming.

Himannv

International Coach
Yeah the blokes who score my points seem to be a lot more spread out. Well cant hurt to have one of them scoring 900 odd points though.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Afridi alone has got Michael77777-Contra some nine hundred points! :blink:
Strauss has also got the people who picked him 800+ points.

My only concern is that the players we picked are in teams which are not as likely to get farther in the tourney than some of the other teams.

Now If Pollard can just click big against one of the minnows.

Last edited: