• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'World Cup 2011' Draft

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Not making it past the group stage is only another 3 games though.
Yup exactly - I wasn't trying to make the point too vividly but I'll admit theres a lot more to gain from picking associate players in our competition this year than there would've been in, say 2007.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
We'll take Eoin Morgan and Jacob Oram.

Team Marcuss + G.I.Joe

Graeme Smith (SA)
Hashim Amla (SA)
Virat Kohli (Ind)
Eoin Morgan (Eng)
Jacob Oram (NZ)
Graeme Swann (Eng)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gonna bite the bullet and take ten Doeschate. Please let the next pick be when FotW is on. I'm realising just how little I know (or care) about ODIs compared to tests with this draft :(

4. Kevin Pietersen
5. Ryan ten Doeschate
6. David Hussey
7. Mahindra Singh Dhoni
9. Brett Lee
Gutsy.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
4. Kevin Pietersen
5. Ryan ten Doeschate
6. David Hussey
7. Mahindra Singh Dhoni
9. Brett Lee
10. Abdur Razzak

Would have taken Anderson myself. Getting pretty ****ed off with this. Where is FotW?!? I'll take Bangladeshi spinner Abdur Razzak instead.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
We'll take Ian Bell for now.

1. Chris Gayle
4. Ross Taylor
5. Ian Bell
6. Scott Styris
7. Angelo Matthews
10. Lasit Malinga

New Zealand (2/2)
Sri Lanka (2/2)
West Indies (1/2)
England (1/2)

Batsman (3/ 4-5)
Allrounder (2/ 2-3)
Keeper (0/ 1)
Bowler (1/3)

Teja.

Global Moderator
4. Kevin Pietersen
5. Ryan ten Doeschate
6. David Hussey
7. Mahindra Singh Dhoni
9. Brett Lee
10. Abdur Razzak

Would have taken Anderson myself. Getting pretty ****ed off with this. Where is FotW?!? I'll take Bangladeshi spinner Abdur Razzak instead.
Gutsy.