• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England fans - who do you want to win?

Which semi-finalist do the England fans want to win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After our abject, spineless and totally predictable capitulation and being finally put out of the tournament, which of the 4 semi-finalists do you want to win?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What Brumby said. It could only be one of them two, so I'm backing NZ because they have more great posters on here (Craigos, Voltman, James himself etc)

pasag

RTDAS
Didn't vote obviously, but if Australia can't win:

Sri Lanka
South Africa
New Zealand

New Zealand, as said before, are last becuase we will never, ever, hear the end of it if they win. NEVER.

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Got a soft spot for South Africa as a country so voted for them. Anyone but the Aussies really, because I think it would be better for cricket if they didn't win everything all the time.

They do deserve it thus far though so I won't begrudge them the win.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Yay for NZ!!!!

:D:D

Didn't vote obviously, but if Australia can't win:

Sri Lanka
South Africa
New Zealand

New Zealand, as said before, are last becuase we will never, ever, hear the end of it if they win. NEVER.
NEVER!!!!!!! :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
South Africa, obviously.

Though I wouldn't be terribly unhappy with either SL or NZ, both have 2 of the best sides we've ever seen from them at the current time.

Australia, obviously, I'm bored of winning World Cups. FFS, it's 8 years since they last lost a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't know what Raghav and LA-ICE E were thinking of - did Marc really not make it clear enough? :wacko: