• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England fans - who do you want to win?

Which semi-finalist do the England fans want to win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not to mention thierry henry, Rich Edmunds, Perm, Greg, 16toS, Somerset, Matt Currie, Tim, Towns, shaka, zinzan12... and if you were REALLY stretching a point you could even mention nibbs and Gundry.
Good blokes, the lot of them.

Except that Edmunds, don't have much time for him.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
New Zealand if Australia couldn't win. But the point about how much we'd hear about it does make me think twice.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm hastily revising my thoughts that the Tasman sea is wide... :mellow:

It must be a positive mountain creek if all these Aussies are worried about how much they'll hear about it from Kiwis.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I'm hastily revising my thoughts that the Tasman sea is wide... :mellow:

It must be a positive mountain creek if all these Aussies are worried about how much they'll hear about it from Kiwis.
I think its mainly 'the fiery one' tbh

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cripes, losing count I am.

Presuming he's still banned...

Does this mean it was a 28-dayer, or a perma?

If the latter, I confess I'm a bit disappointed, I don't think he deserved that.

Ash_A55

U19 Captain
I'v voted for Sri Lanka to win now we have been eliminated. I love the way they go about the game. Plus RSA were never getting my vote. TEAM ARROGANT IMO

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can't stand the thing, I'm oldschool all the way.

Would still use Windows 3.1 if the thing supported all the stuff I use. :dry: