• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favourite sporting images

Langeveldt

Soutie
God that ginger kid is ugly.. The bat doesn’t scare her. She would eat that bat for breakfast!

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
One of the best sporting moments for an Aussie, guess the photo isn't as amazing as a youtube clip though.

Precambrian

Banned

My favorites are circled in green. I loved the kid's reaction the most. He seems to be just following sheep other's reaction than actually evading.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Love the faces of the spectators. I'm not going to make an attempt at romanticising the incident, it certainly isn't my favourite sporting moment. But as an image it's stunning.
I for one am glad it happened as, but for that United would have won 5 titles in a row.

Pretty sure the guy deserved it anyway tbh

ripper868

International Coach
Means sweet FA now though, the very Springbok that Mandela wore with pride to symbolize reconciliation is now under attack by a bunch of gravy train riders who now deem it to be a symbol of "division"

Sad state of affairs
Aye, was an incredible moment though at the time.

Craig

World Traveller

Otago v England XI at Queenstown March 2-4 2002.
The impressive thing is (apart from the photo and the background, so awesome) the batsman is taking strike and the bowler is walking in and there is a plane taking off! What is the distance from the airport to the cricket ground (this question is to Perm or Voltman, or anybody is welcome to answer)?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I find that a bit insensitive, how would you like it if you were the guy with Rikishi's arse in his face, and people found your humiliation amusing?