• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would Ponting make an Aussie all-time XI?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yea, throwing money at Indians on the street from the hotel room so a bunch of them would scramble and gather around, and then chucking water on them - what a standup guy.
Gives to the poor but an Indian supporter still finds a negative in it. Mark me surprised.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Depends.

Barnes
Lawry
Bradman
Chappell
Ponting/Miller/Border/Harvey/Smith
Another one of the above ^
Gilchrist
Davidson/Lindwall/OReilly
Warne
Lillee
McGrath

Sort of depends if you want to go with a genuine all rounder in the top six and two spinners or just six bats.

Burgey

No. There's no suggestion they drank the water.

You give poor people some money and cool them down, and you're suggesting this is tantamount to genocide or something?

Burgey

Nah, it's a suggestion for a software update with new lines. AB mania is overrated, didn't you know?
Well then I dunno why people raised it in the context of this discussion, but they chose to. I think it was the Flight Centre with Mood Lighting bloke who did originally, then old Hard Boiled egghead banged on about it too. You should take it up with them.