• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Test Championship 2023-25 Points Table

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
:huh:

you're either utterly lost or the best troll and windup merchant this forum has seen in a while, carry on whatever it is
I’m neither but I think I made a mistake quoting you

I’m an old bloke and a bit senile. Please don’t take offence as none was intended

looking back I’ve no idea why I quoted you

I’m sincerely sorry

maybe put me on ignore so I don’t make the mistake again ?

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
Points Table
PosTeamMWLDNRPtsPCT
1Australia11000100.0
2England10100-20.0
In the WTC 2023-2025, teams will get 12 points for a win, 4 for a draw and 6 for a tie. Points percentage system (PCT) will be used to determine the leaderboard. PCT = Points won by a team / Points contested * 100.
You've got PCT as 0.0 but should be Aus 83.3 and Eng a hilarious -16.7

These 2 point deductions for over rates is massive. I knew Aus messed it up but I thought Eng did ok

Last edited:

Victor Ian

International Coach
Enough with courteous and polite. Just tell them all to **** off and stop quoting you. The ****s need it.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
TeamMatchesWonLossDrawNRPointsPCT
1Australia321002291.67
2England3120010-8.33
3South Africa0000000
4India0000000
5Sri Lanka0000000
6New Zealand0000000
7Pakistan0000000
8West Indies0000000
9Bangladesh0000000

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I find the points section somewhat irrelevant when it goes off percentage anyway.

I thought that was brought in cos of COVID cancellations, so surely shouldn't still be used.

How about everyone just plays the same amount of tests ffs.