• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Test Championship 2023-25 Points Table

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Points Table
PosTeamMWLDNRPtsPCT
1Australia11000100.0
2England10100-20.0
In the WTC 2023-2025, teams will get 12 points for a win, 4 for a draw and 6 for a tie. Points percentage system (PCT) will be used to determine the leaderboard. PCT = Points won by a team / Points contested * 100.

Last edited:

CartyDurham

also known as the ashes table
Will there be a bit of humble pie if England win this series

yes Australia won and well played but England have come back in a home series many a time

eg 2005, last summer v South Africa is the most recent in home series

be careful writing England off so quickly. Pride comes before a fall

Socerer 01

International Captain
Not me. Just watching England for years in home series we do have a tendency to lose the first match

will you be so forceful if England win the series ?
jeez pal calm down, where the **** did i say anything about England losing on this thread?

CartyDurham

i still ask are you lost???

why did you randomly quote my post and have a meltdown over the England defeat without me talking anything about it
Meltdown?

lost from where? I’m allowed to post and I quoted you yes

nothing in answering is a meltdown or disrespectful

CartyDurham

Socerer

put me on the ignore feature if you really don’t like me posting

it maybe better for you and I’m not here to annoy you

Socerer 01

International Captain
Meltdown?

lost from where? I’m allowed to post and I quoted you yes

nothing in answering is a meltdown or disrespectful
alright

lets do things by the book

Will there be a bit of humble pie if England win this series

yes Australia won and well played but England have come back in a home series many a time

eg 2005, last summer v South Africa is the most recent in home series

be careful writing England off so quickly. Pride comes before a fall
where did I talk about Australia winning and England losing and being unable to come back in that post you quoted

and where did I write off England quickly

Not me. Just watching England for years in home series we do have a tendency to lose the first match

will you be so forceful if England win the series ?
and where did I talk about England’s tendency to lose the first match in a home series

and where was I forceful about anything?

you’re free to quote and reply but whatever you said has no context to what i said which makes it seem utterly random, that’s it

Socerer 01

International Captain
We play India in a 2-test series next month, and then we go to Australia at the start of next year...
if the Indian team that comes over is filled with the same ****s then you guys may win

Australia though maybe you should hope they get complacent from winning the world cup or go into bbl overdrive

CartyDurham

alright

lets do things by the book

where did I talk about Australia winning and England losing and being unable to come back in that post you quoted

and where did I write off England quickly

and where did I talk about England’s tendency to lose the first match in a home series

and where was I forceful about anything?

you’re free to quote and reply but whatever you said has no context to what i said which makes it seem utterly random, that’s it
You didn’t

you are getting uptight about nothing

I apologise if I’ve upset you and I won’t quote any post you make again