• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Squads

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean cocaine (if that's what he's busted for?) is a Class A drug carrying a possible 7-year prison penalty so I can see why employers aren't keen on their employees using it
yeah but alex hales is a wealthy white dude so you know

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stokes still allowed to play when he should be in prison but Hales kicked out because of a bit of casual cocaine use? bs

SeamUp

International Coach
Hales involvement in what Stokes did was big wasn't it ? Obviously Stokes acted by himself intoxicated.

I reckon previous indiscretions (drinking/drugs) from Hales that has been reported along with this new casual cocaine use was a final straw for the ECB and rightly so.

Last edited:

Tom Flint

International Regular
I've heard he put the other players in really awkward position when he was sleeping around 3 days before his long term girlfriend flew out to Barbados this year. She is close to the other wags and they were questioning the rest of the sqaud what he was up to

Dendarii

International Debutant
Rabada heading home from IPL. Think its more precautionary than anything.
I wonder if CSA have flexed their muscle a bit here (and maybe with Steyn as well). The injury might not have been serious enough to rule him out of the IPL, but they're using it as an excuse to pull him out of the competition. Although that might veering towards be wishful thinking on my part as I don't know whether CSA actually have that sort of power.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Looks like we're going with our original squad. So our Bowling remains awful. Reserve players have been announced as:

Sunil Ambris
Dwayne Bravo
John Campbell
Jonathan Carter
Roston Chase
Shane Dowrich
Keemo Paul
Khary Pierre
Raymon Reifer
Kieron Pollard