• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will the Kiwis choke against Australia in the final again?

Borges

International Regular
I would expect the Kiwis to have a close game against England in an exciting final.
The English would be high on confidence, after trouncing Australia in the semi final; hopefully the Kiwis would still edge it on the big day.

Spark

Global Moderator
it's really quite strange, i saw this thread and suddenly a powerful burst of pro-nz sentiment washed through me

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
I dont think they will necessary 'choke' because I think they will be 2nd best against whichever team they face in the final

They will give a tough fight but i'm not sure it will be enough for them to get over the line

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Drive club just pulling a "put the champagne on ice" blunder here.........very poor from him.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Will more posters with the inability to accurately analyse a game simply explain any loss away as a choke? Tune in soon to find out.

And careful now, Sachin locked in a final berth a few days ago. You're never in the final until you are, if you hear me.

smash84

The Tiger King
Amirfan,can you please stop this nonsense. It's getting old, and it's getting irritating.

NZ just proved today that they deserved to be in the semis ahead of Pakistan.

Pakistan would have **** all over themselves.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Will the Kiwis choke against Australia in the final again?
I predict starc will castle kwill and end the match within first 5 overs. Discuss
No because this cup this is the inverse of the last one and we lost of Australia in the group stage. Looking forward to McFinchum charging Boult third ball and getting cleaned up.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Will more posters with the inability to accurately analyse a game simply explain any loss away as a choke? Tune in soon to find out.

And careful now, Sachin locked in a final berth a few days ago. You're never in the final until you are, if you hear me.
You can have your cake and eat it too.
Yes it was a choke by India, but it came about because New Zealand applied a glorious choke hold that made them submit.

Amirfan

School Boy/Girl Captain
Amirfan,can you please stop this nonsense. It's getting old, and it's getting irritating.

NZ just proved today that they deserved to be in the semis ahead of Pakistan.

Pakistan would have **** all over themselves.
You need to read better mate. Trundler said NZ deserved to win in 92. My reply was to do with 92.