• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do you love the game?

Why do you love the game?

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't have friends, it takes 5 days and I need something to fill the void. Connect the dots.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket is just so easy to be infatuated with and I have a very obsessive personality. The history, the stats, the comparisons, the what ifs . It all makes for great trivia. I could tell you how the highest test score record progressed over time starting with the first triple century off the top of my head. And all the men of the match in CWC finals. Of course, I love watching the game too and that is foremost.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
The fact that many fat men and short men have had great cricketing careers shows how much this sport is about skill and guile rather than mere athleticism. Hence the love.

Anyway, forum members here don't need to explain to each other why we love the sport. We just know it. We know what all other feel too. As obvious as why you love your baby.