• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHY do they say this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhillon28

U19 Debutant
What are you talking about? How about you actually reply to what Marc said?
Didnt think I had to really break it down for you guys, but obviously u guys are far less devoid of a certain desired quality than even I originally thought.

2 competitive test teams
6 batsmen per team
therefore 12 international standard batsmen

1 guy far better than 11 other people.......whoop-di-doo!

the same happens when i play 5 aside football at uni- there is this one arab dude who dribbles round everyone and scores far more goals than any of us. would he be able to do the same if the playing population was increased.- obviously not. im sure even an average footballer like jermaine defoe was easily the best amongst his ten or so mates- doesnt mean much.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Didnt think I had to really break it down for you guys, but obviously u guys are far less devoid of a certain desired quality than even I originally thought.

2 competitive test teams
6 batsmen per team
therefore 12 international standard batsmen

1 guy far better than 11 other people.......whoop-di-doo!

the same happens when i play 5 aside football at uni- there is this one arab dude who dribbles round everyone and scores far more goals than any of us. would he be able to do the same if the playing population was increased.- obviously not. im sure even an average footballer like jermaine defoe was easily the best amongst his ten or so mates- doesnt mean much.
i don't believe people this stupid are allowed to live. Do you think only 12 batsmen played during Bradman's 20 year career?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ok my bad.....the jury is still out......its blatantly possible that he was as fast as the Rawalpindi express! lol- when are you guys gonna get serious/realistic?
If Bradman faced Waqar in Australia he'd have no problems with him. His record here is mediocre at best.

dhillon28

U19 Debutant
i don't believe people this stupid are allowed to live. Do you think only 12 batsmen played during Bradman's 20 year career?
yes, in international cricket at any given time, with eng and aus being the only competitive test teams.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
can you guys sit there and honestly tell me that the standard of bowling in those days was even comparable to todays? Can you? Really? Well if you can that all I can say is that ophthalmologist, neurologist and psychiatric referrals are definitely in order!

Guys just accept the truth and stop living in denial; its not healthy for the brain. Ps- you can look at as many videos of that era as you like and you'll never find comparable bowling to the modern era.
list ur questions out to me, and once ive dealt with them, dont contribute to this thread again. otherwise its just a waste of my time.
lol- when are you guys gonna get serious/realistic?
Stop right now with these type of insulting posts. There have already been infractions handed out and warnings posted in this thread by the mods. If you can't talk about this subject without resorting to insults, then don't debate it at all.

dhillon28

U19 Debutant
Stop right now with these type of insulting posts. There have already been infractions handed out and warnings posted in this thread by the mods. If you can't talk about this subject without resorting to insults, then don't debate it at all.
I fully agree with you, this is what I tried to suggest earlier to these guys, but they were not having any of it....you can quite clearly see an attempt from me to lay off and chill out by refraining from replying to individual queries.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I fully agree with you, this is what I tried to suggest earlier to these guys, but they were not having any of it....you can quite clearly see an attempt from me to lay off and chill out by refraining from replying to individual queries.
Lol... Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Sigh. With that I'm going to close this thread again. You can expect infractions to be handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.