• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHOs better Sir Bradman or Steve Tikolo?

chris.hinton

International Captain
Bradman never played in odis, world cup or Twenty20 or indeed county cricket

but tikolo has played in all but one of these

This is just pointless :)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Steulen said:
Bradman: rubbish bowler, from a privileged background (being white and male and all). He should have done more with his talent. He's not fit to shine Steve Tikolo's boots.
Unlike famous black woman, Steve Tikolo....:D

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Lillian Thomson said:
Not sure about that, I still think The Don would play and miss less that Steve, although Tikolo would probably have more luck with women.
No Bradman would pull more girls than Tikolo. I mean what sounds better....

"Hey there cutie, I'm the most famous aussie sportsman ever...."

or

"Hello. I've got an average of nearly 48 in the ICC Trophy, in my last game in the competition I scored 147 at nearly a run a ball...."

Hehe no sadly its Bradman by a country mile (or twenty). Although I guess if you were Kenyan and a cricket nut, you'd be more interested in Tikolo.

I guess a better question would be would Tikolo in his prime get into any of the good test match playing nations?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Almost certain he'd be better than some of the England ODI lineup were today (Bell excepted)....

tooextracool

International Coach
the answer is indeterminable. Its quite ludicrous to dismiss Tikolo as being inferior to Don Bradman when hes never played test match cricket. Similarly its quite ludicrous to consider the Don a better ODI player when he never played in that form.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
nightprowler10 said:
Bradman can never be as good as Tikolo's left testicle. :sleep:
Could you enlighten us a bit more on how good is Tikolo's left testicle :)

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It has to be Tikolo because Don Bradman did not exist. Bradman is simply a cricketing myth. All video footage is fake. An average of 99? that is clearly in the realm of fiction. A fictional player cannot be better than a real one. Therefore it is Tikolo.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh I forgot to declare the winner of this competition........It was tough but one had to be picked!

And the winner is............................................................................................................................................................................................................................SIR............................................................................................Steve TIKOLOOOOO!

It was close ladies and gentlemen, but Steve Tikolo edged out the Don by a few votes!

Congrats to Tikolo, and better luck next time to Don.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It has to be Tikolo because Don Bradman did not exist. Bradman is simply a cricketing myth. All video footage is fake. An average of 99? that is clearly in the realm of fiction. A fictional player cannot be better than a real one. Therefore it is Tikolo.
In future this will be known as the Ontological Proof of Steve.