• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is your favourite cricketer?

krkode

State Captain
To name just one single player....hmm...much difficulty in this one...

No one has made my cricketing moments more enjoyable than Sachin Tendulkar :P

Eclipse

International Debutant
In no Particular Order:

M.Waugh
R.Ponting
S.Waugh
A.Gilchrist
J.Gillespie

Non Australian's:

J. Anderson :) Hes unreal
H.Streak
A.Flower
B.Lara
H.Gibbs

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Your forgetting the one name rule guys...

One of my fav players is Heath Streak...but Tuffers persuaded me to try out spin bowling...never managed to copy his runup though...keep dropping the ball! I'm sad to see him go :(:(:(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would like to name one of the greats such as Viv or Imran Khan or Gower, but in all honesty, I only ever saw them bat once or twice - in highlight shows.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I think it was Mushtaq Ahmed who persuaded me to bowl legspin, but ive just given it up.. Im trying to become a batting all rounder

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Paul Adams made me try out chinaman...with hindsight that wasn't such a good idea...I've had back trouble ever since :(

wasims_fan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
my all time favourite player as a bowler would be the best swing bowler ever born: wasim akram. and as a batsman sir viv richards

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
Lol you fool!
Your telling me! I was 12 and it seemed a good idea at the time (and no I don't mean the "Drunk" it seemed a good idea at the time :P)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Rik said:
Your telling me! I was 12 and it seemed a good idea at the time (and no I don't mean the "Drunk" it seemed a good idea at the time :P)
That's what they're saying in the ICC about Bangladesh's Test status....:) (except they might have really been drunk):lol:

Simon

mines matthew hayden
has been ever since 1996, ive met him a couple of times, had my photo taken with him in 1997. He scored a ton that day too :D