• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

White Ball Bonanza Draft

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
ODI TeamT20 Team
Devon Conway (wk)D'Arcy Short
Soumya SarkarKrunal Pandya
Haris SohailLiam Livingstone (vc)
Rahmat Shah (vc)Bhanuka Rajapaksa (wk)
Mahmadullah ©Dasun Shanaka ©
Wiaan MulderMarco Jansen
Washington SundarSam Curran
Shivam DubeDeepak Chahar
Shardul ThakurJofra Archer
Chameera KarunaratneAdil Rashid
Hayden Walsh Jr.Tabraiz Shamsi

Teuton

International Captain
I'll pick this afternoon. I was going to pick Balbrinie but Jarquis stole him and I haven't had time to go looking for another player yet - slim pickings at this point obviously!
I won't get time to post the voting threads until early next week. It sounds like you need a middle order batsman so i will give you a default (adequate but probably sub-optimal) selection of Asghar Afghan, unless you post your real selection & batting line-ups by then.

Teuton

International Captain
I have finished off PEWS' team so that I can post the 2 voting threads, which are now up. Please vote in both.

cheers