• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

White Ball Bonanza Draft

Teuton

International Captain
This is a dual draft of 22 rounds where we will draft an ODI team & a T20 team of current players.

All players who have played an ODI in the 2020's are eligible for the ODI team, and the same with T20Is for the T20 team.

If a player qualifies for both, you can decide which team he goes on at the end.

Voting will be done for each team individually, with the 2 totals multiplied together to find the winner (so you can't just stack one team).

Usual snake draft rules with 8 hour timeouts.

Looking for 10+ players. Post if you want in.

Teuton

International Captain
1. Teuton
2. honestbharani
3. Line and Length
4. Fuller Pilch
5. JOJOXI
6. ataraxia
7. Bitmap
8. Prince EWS
9. Pothas
10. Jarquis

It would be great to get another 2 or even more so post in if you are thinking about it.

Last edited:

Himannv

International Coach
I'm a bit too busy until around Tuesday. Himannv Jnr is having a birthday plus starting school again after the holidays and I'm swamped dealing with birthday and school preparations. Plus I'm building the upstairs of my house and we got robbed yesterday and I need to officially complain to the cops although I'm pretty sure that's useless and there's nothing they can do.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I'm a bit too busy until around Tuesday. Himannv Jnr is having a birthday plus starting school again after the holidays and I'm swamped dealing with birthday and school preparations. Plus I'm building the upstairs of my house and we got robbed yesterday and I need to officially complain to the cops although I'm pretty sure that's useless and there's nothing they can do.
Sounds super busy. All the best for the birthday, school, building, and dealing with police. Hope they have some success getting your stuff back and everyone feels safe and well.

Teuton

International Captain
Yep, that counts as busy. All the best.

Teuton

International Captain
Round 1
@Line and Length
trundler
Jarquis
Prince EWS
ataraxia
Teuton
honestbharani
Bitmap
Fuller Pilch
JOJOXI
Pothas
Round 2
Pothas
JOJOXI
Fuller Pilch
Bitmap
honestbharani
Teuton
ataraxia
Prince EWS
Jarquis
trundler
Line and Length

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I could flounder here, given my limited knowledge and interest in limited over cricket. Having said that, I believe I should be safe starting with Viv Richards