• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which team will win the series in India?

Chrish

International Debutant
Tbh it’s a fair statement that both India and Pak didn’t play each other; both teams capable of winning in other country before recent Pakistani decline.

So, India’s “invincible” home record is not without question marks.

Although it’s not team India’s fault as reasons are political. I am sure BCCI would love that; india vs pak would be a cash cow for them.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Misbah's Pakistan was certainly capable of beating India during that period, especially when Chuckmal was still allowed to bowl. We were robbed of that contest sadly. India was stronger back then too, would've been epic.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Misbah's Pakistan was certainly capable of beating India during that period, especially when Chuckmal was still allowed to bowl. We were robbed of that contest sadly. India was stronger back then too, would've been epic.
The 2015-16 version of that pakistan team was better than the one with chuckmal. Yasir, Rehman before his 3 beamers, batting lineup was firing. Would've been a very good series.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Wish the politicians would throw themselves in a lake with concrete shoes so we could finally get some Pakistan - India test matches.

Oh, and no risk of war too obv.
Tbfh it's not just politicians holding back considering people haven't forgotten 26/11.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Most people I know love Modi and BJP but would be all for India-Pakistan bilaterals.
I know those who love BJP nonsense but hate India-Pak bilaterals also, so who knows? BCCI is a BJP lapdog anyway and I don't think it'll be easy to sell the purity of sporting contests with a neighbour we're quarelling with occasionally unless you can promise them lots of money for them alone.

Nikhil99.99

U19 Cricketer
Australia has the best chance but they are still far from winning the series.Dont think their batting can handle Jadeja+ashwin+Axar in Indian conditions.

Kirkut

International Regular
Pakistan with it's current batting line up can fancy it's chances against Zak, Harbhajan, Sreesanth and Amit Mishra. Very disciplined batting line up and can piss us off like Amla did.

Against Siraj, Bumrah, Shami, Jadeja and Ashwin? Hard to see it happening against the strongest ever Indian bowling attack since 1932.

Chrish

International Debutant
This might be the end of Kohli.. Wasn’t wise opposing Gangualy out in the open. Now all the doors of his future might be slowly shutting down. I wouldn’t be surprised if he abruptly retires just like what happened with captaincy.

Sad end to such a promising career.

Chrish

International Debutant
Against Siraj, Bumrah, Shami, Jadeja and Ashwin? Hard to see it happening against the strongest ever Indian bowling attack since 1932.
Pakistan side with Misbah and YK in form was good! It was pre-Bumrah and Siraj but Jadeja and Ashwin have never really bowled against batsmen of that caliber against spin bowling apart from Smith.

Chrish

International Debutant
If Australia also wins series in Sri Lanka which they should, they will have plenty of confidence going in when September comes.