• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which is the team that you would least want your side to face in a knockout clash...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can guarantee you it would be short and not very pleasant for you.
01110010 01110101 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100011 01110101 01101110 01110100. *

*Binary for 'run at me, ****'.

cnerd123

likes this
Wouldn't want to face Aus or SL. Or even BD. All three sides seem to lift their game when the pressure is on, BD love creating upsets against complacent sides, which you just know India will be in a KO game against them.

Shri

Mr. Glass
2003 semifinal against Kenya - we were not complacent. Bangladesh will get more respect from the players this time after what happened in 2007. Sehwag has already talked it up as a 'revenge' match.

smash84

The Tiger King
2003 semifinal against Kenya - we were not complacent. Bangladesh will get more respect from the players this time after what happened in 2007. Sehwag has already talked it up as a 'revenge' match.
True

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
my team is india, second team is pakistan :cool:
would not want to face south africa, or sri lanka in knockout.

WOULD want to face australia, and probably wouldn't be so scared of england.

as i think the groups will end up like this:

sl
Aus
Pakistan
Nz

and

India
STHAFRICA
Eng
Windies/bangla

I am worried for pakistan. They will probably face south africa in the quarters.
If they ace the group stages, however, they'll probably play someone like england/windies, which they will win.

BeeGee

International Captain
I wouldn't want NZ to face Pakistan. History is on their side.

I would most want NZ to face SA. They always come up with some creative way to lose in the WC.

smash84

The Tiger King
my team is india, second team is pakistan :cool:
would not want to face south africa, or sri lanka in knockout.

WOULD want to face australia, and probably wouldn't be so scared of england.

as i think the groups will end up like this:

sl
Aus
Pakistan
Nz

and

India
STHAFRICA
Eng
Windies/bangla

I am worried for pakistan. They will probably face south africa in the quarters.
If they ace the group stages, however, they'll probably play someone like england/windies, which they will win.
i would hate to play SA anywhere. They seem to have the wood on us....Pak is the only side which will choke itself rather than let the saffers choke