• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where's Richard?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Am regretting that I couldn't find the Watto 4 Lyf avatar before I won it.
I bloody well wish you had, I'd waaaaaaaaaaaaay prefer have Watson than Harmison!!!!!!!!!! :dry:

Tell you what ;) If you're happy with such a deal, we can make it 1 week of this infernal stuff and 1 week of what I'm sure Smith would happily provide?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I bloody well wish you had, I'd waaaaaaaaaaaaay prefer have Watson than Harmison!!!!!!!!!! :dry:

Tell you what ;) If you're happy with such a deal, we can make it 1 week of this infernal stuff and 1 week of what I'm sure Smith would happily provide?
Take it like a man and stop whinging IMO.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Which fool doesn't try and weasel-out of things he thinks he can weasel-out of?

No whinging on my part, TBH - it's extremely light-hearted.