• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where's Richard?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Nah, think he's referring to Pete being on "invisible mode", where his name doesn't appear in "currenly viewing this thread".

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Think he means you're not around so much these days. You tend to pop up sporadically and post a bit, then disappear for a while. I guess it must be the pressures of doing a proper degree. ;)
Nah, I think he means that he uses silent/invisible mode when he's online, meaning he can't be seen on the user list.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Isn't N the worst mark you get get? Was led to believe it was for no-shows.
No, N = near pass, but I don't think they do them anymore. It was basically in between an E and a U in the old A level system

PY

International Coach
Think he means you're not around so much these days. You tend to pop up sporadically and post a bit, then disappear for a while. I guess it must be the pressures of doing a proper degree. ;)
Thank you for noticing. :) :p

I tell ya, you haven't lived until you've done a practical dissertation quickly followed by a detailed business plan for a wheelchair company that you couldn't give two hoots about and trying to secure a job.

But yeah, I thought it might be the invisible thing but then I was wondering how Richard could know for certain given you'd have to refresh pretty quick after I've posted to notice it.Then I thought it might be what you referred too so I confuddled myself.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:
Nah, think he's referring to Pete being on "invisible mode", where his name doesn't appear in "currenly viewing this thread".
Nah, I think he means that he uses silent/invisible mode when he's online, meaning he can't be seen on the user list.
Damn you and your slightly earlier posting!
:laugh:
But yeah, that was what I meant.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
But yeah, I thought it might be the invisible thing but then I was wondering how Richard could know for certain given you'd have to refresh pretty quick after I've posted to notice it.
Remember who you're talking of...

luffy

International Captain
Change your avatar.

Even if it was funny originally (which I don't think it was, but other people might have), it certainly isn't funny anymore. The joke is over - learn to know when to stop.
I don't think anyone found it funny.