• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When Will I be Famous?

archie mac

International Coach
Haddin said:
They were very nice, and Darren Lehmann called my batting excellent.
Well there goes his future selecting career :laugh:

Just kidding, that is a big wrap, I am actually a little envious:)

parisa

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Truekiwijoker said:
I played against him in soccer a few times when I was a teenager and I thought he was a bit of a *****. A mate of mine was in some teams with him and he didn't think much of him either.

Of course we were all teenagers at the time... so I wouldn't assume he's anything like that now.:cool:

You just turned my world upside down!! I can't imagine him to be like that!

open365

International Vice-Captain
sqwerty said:
Steve Waugh - polite but disinterested (fair enough)
Michael Clarke - very friendly and actually asked questions himself
Binger - very friendly and accomodating
McGrath - same again - my kids played with his kids all week on holidays - his wife even friendlier
Pollock - appeared arrogant - may have caught him at a bad moment
Bevan - strange
Mo Matthews - p1sshead but always good for an hour or 2 chat as long as you keep buying his drinks and share a cab home.
Travis Friend - top bloke
Aminul Islam - couldn't meet a nicer bloke - always greets me politely and shows genuine interest
Christ,i really need to meet some more famous people...

Erm...anyone heard of Grant Robinson?Thought not...he was my club's pro last season

ohOHOHOH,The crappy Marshall twin coached an 15 team i played against once,i didn;t talk to him,but i'm betting he was really arrogant,he was driving a bright purple chrysler voyager with

'James Marshal,New Zealand international and Northen CC professional'

on it.

And he has stupid hair.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
open365 said:
Christ,i really need to meet some more famous people...

Erm...anyone heard of Grant Robinson?Thought not...he was my club's pro last season

ohOHOHOH,The crappy Marshall twin coached an 15 team i played against once,i didn;t talk to him,but i'm betting he was really arrogant,he was driving a bright purple chrysler voyager with

on it.

And he has stupid hair.
Hmm must have gotten David Beckham's Tattooist to do the paint job.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
open365 said:
he was driving a bright purple chrysler voyager with

Perhaps that was his sponsored car? 8-)