• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What team do you play for?

andmark

International Captain
Whitefield is a scummy cricket club man, i suggest moving to a part of Liverpool that doesn't suck.

I play for the mighty Liverpool CC, host of such famous players as the legendary Indian opender SS Das and Francois Du Pleisis of the Titans or the Dolphins or the Sharks, can never remember which.
What was the point in saying that?Also it's actually a nice place.It has the national wildflower centre.And a good pitch.

Last edited:

Don

State Vice-Captain
sadly say currently i play for the club of stay at home and wish u played for a club. I'm in dire need of some cricket

open365

International Vice-Captain
What was the point in saying that?Also it's actually a nice place.It has the national wildflower centre.And a good pitch.
The point? I was advising you to maybe consider moving to a different cricket club which has better facilities and scenery to make your cricket playing time more enjoyable, only trying to help mate.

andmark

International Captain
The point? I was advising you to maybe consider moving to a different cricket club which has better facilities and scenery to make your cricket playing time more enjoyable, only trying to help mate.
Sorry I thought you was being rude.Thanks for the advice!

Last edited:

Stefano

School Boy/Girl Captain
On Sunday, the University of Wales, Bangor team played its first match of the season. We played vs Manchester Metropolitan University Men's 2nd. Sadly, we lost by 20-25 runs (don't remember the exact score).

Here are the first 15 pictures.

Attachments

Stefano

School Boy/Girl Captain
Here are the other pictures. Look at the very last picture. The second guy on the left is ME!!!

Attachments

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That is some great work, thanks for all those. :)

They certainly scored 209, think we got 180 something all out with 2 balls to go.

Matteh

I usually turn up to games in Shipston with one, but i wanted to give my AFL guernsey a run out. Half of me with it on can be seen in the one before the penultimate picture in the 2nd post (the one with one of the openers taking a stance and the other putting on his helmet).

trotter1989

Cricket Spectator
I play for hammerwich CC goin 2 UWE (university of west england) in sept if get the grades and im gonna hopefully join there team

Son Of Coco

I played for South Tweed Colts the season before last, but will play for Cudgen this year if I'm still in this area...or ??? in Melbourne!?

Julian87

State Captain
Nulla Cricket Club

We play in the Macleay Valley Cricket Association in New South Wales, Australia.
Lol, I used to coach you.

You playing first grade this year mate?

I'm coming back for a stint of Kempsey cricket in January.

cameeel

International Captain
I usually turn up to games in Shipston with one, but i wanted to give my AFL guernsey a run out. Half of me with it on can be seen in the one before the penultimate picture in the 2nd post (the one with one of the openers taking a stance and the other putting on his helmet).
Brilliant guernsey to it must be said.