• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What makes my cricketing day

Craig

World Traveller
Credit goes to this thread.

Made:

Watching the ICL game between Delhi and Hydrabad and Marvan Atapattu trying to reverse sweep Nicky Boje and got bowled. How I love it when a batsman tries to play a reverse sweep and gets out. Play a proper shot ****.

(BTW who was the bird who interviewed Paul Mixon at the start, maybe I have poor standards buts he looked ok).

Athlai

Not Terrible
The Canterbury-Otago thriller ending in a tight tight draw. Canterbury needed 7 runs with 3 wickets in hand after a very sporting declaration from Otago at the end of the day. Well played both teams.

irfan

State Captain

Made:

Watching the ICL game between Delhi and Hydrabad and Marvan Atapattu trying to reverse sweep Nicky Boje and got bowled. How I love it when a batsman tries to play a reverse sweep and gets out. Play a proper shot ****.

(BTW who was the bird who interviewed Paul Mixon at the start, maybe I have poor standards buts he looked ok).
:laugh: Craigos opens his rather large wardrobe.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The CAPS filter strikes again.

Anyway what really makes my day is many and varied. And happens pretty often. For starters - the knowledge that there's a game on tomorrow that I want to watch. Always the best starting point.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket

Made:

The girl is Mayanti. A sports freak anchor, she presents domestic football games and has been presenting cricket games as well now with the ICL for Zee-Ten Sports.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Made
A.Prints
The prospect of an all-nighter in front of the AUS v NZ test

TBH any all nighter when a decent test squad is touring Australia makes for for compelling cricket.

Hanging with the Kenya cricket team (that made my day)

Seeing a good batsman ton up when his team is in dire circumstances, or vice versa seeing a quality bowler make a mockery of a flat pitch.

Langeveldt

Soutie
TBH any all nighter when a decent test squad is touring Australia makes for for compelling cricket..
Can't wait.. And possibly the last time in my life where I will just be able to stay up all night and watch test cricket without having to answer to a boss/wife/flying instructor :)