• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the new CricketWeb Forums

How many Posts per Page do you think should be set?

Votes: 24 60.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually, scratch that. Seems to be working ok now, which is good. But the downside is I have no idea why.

Did receive a message our network wasn’t working this morning for a while, but it’s up and going now and CW seems to be loading as well

James

Cricket Web Owner
Actually, scratch that. Seems to be working ok now, which is good. But the downside is I have no idea why.
Good to hear mate - if it happens again, if it's not too much trouble, could you ask your ISP to have a look too?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It works as the delimiter between posts fine for me as I read. Not sure about others, esp. vcs as he was the one who was so against the current seperator.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've also increased the space between the post content and the signature content (to 25px) - let me know if you think that does it or want more space.

Teja.

Global Moderator
The small change makes the entire look feel a lot more premium and easy on the eyes. Well done.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can you do afull screen-shot please? I don't believe this is coming from CW, and never seen it myself. Is anyone else getting it?
People outside Europe won't see it generally, it's the GDPR compliance thing that we have all gotten used to. Every website is required to get you to agree to its use of your data in some way. Usually, you can save these settings on most browsers and it's not a problem after the initial 'i accept', and this was working on the CW initially until yesterday.

Yesterday it started showing up every time I opened a CW page (which is obviously a very annoying way to browse CW) so I have temporarily solved the issue using my VPN which makes me appear to be posting from another country, but I'd rather not keep having to do this for security reasons.

Howe_zat

Audio File
...And I've just turned the VPN off and it's not happening any more. Weird.

Anyway I'll let you know if it gets messed up again.

James

Cricket Web Owner
...And I've just turned the VPN off and it's not happening any more. Weird.

Anyway I'll let you know if it gets messed up again.
Thanks for testing. Perhaps it was just a browser issue and fixed itself by being restarted.