• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We are all getting old

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starfighter is a uni student I believe. SCC1 would be about the same age as well. Then you have your Daemon's and MrPrez's.
I'm younger than Daemon FTR. So is Dan, whereas andmark (IIRC) is younger than both.

By March next year I'd have been on CW for more than half my life. Which is sad TSTL.

trundler

MrPrez is older than Kagiso Rabada iirc
He said he's 24 in the million dollar thread. Daemon, Andmark and ***** can't be far off from that.

After that you'll have the likes of Top_Cat, Sledger and GIMH in their early 30s.

Wtf am I doing with my life

trundler

I'm younger than Daemon FTR. So is Dan, whereas andmark (IIRC) is younger than both.

By March next year I'd have been on CW for more than half my life. Which is sad TSTL.
Huh. That gives us:

Trundler

Morgie, Mark, GAS, Dan, Shri (?)

*****, Daemon, Flem

Sledger, GIMH, TopCat, Howe

Vcs, StepheZA, Uppercut

Burgey

morgieb

He said he's 24 in the million dollar thread. Daemon, Andmark and ***** can't be far off from that.

After that you'll have the likes of Top_Cat, Sledger and GIMH in their early 30s.

Wtf am I doing with my life
Yeah it's funny to think that you're the baby of the forum when ten years ago your age wouldn't have stood out IMO. Pretty much the average age of forumers today are 30+ whereas historically a poster over the age of 30 would've been seen as an old ****. Pretty much all the kids now post on Reddit or Facebook.

morgieb

Huh. That gives us:

Trundler

*****, Daemon, Flem

Vcs, StepheZA, Uppercut

Burgey
Uppercut is a lot younger than Top_Cat, FWIW (TC is 40 from memory). Howe is also only a year younger than ***** and Flem.

And even then, there's a big gap between GAS and my age - I'm only a year younger than Daemon, four years older than GAS.

Also Shri is Howe's age.

This shows how much of a stalker I am, lol. I feel creepy as **** even thinking about this.

trundler

Uppercut is a lot younger than Top_Cat, FWIW (TC is 40 from memory). Howe is also only a year younger than ***** and Flem.

And even then, there's a big gap between GAS and my age - I'm only a year younger than Daemon, four years older than GAS.

Also Shri is Howe's age.

This shows how much of a stalker I am, lol. I feel creepy as **** even thinking about this.
Well, you've been around a dozen years so..

Also, I bet all of you who've been around since you were teens have loads of skeletons in your forum closet. Posts you don't want resurfacing. :tongue:

trundler

Wait, what happens when I'm no longer the forum baby? Will I have to get an original personality?

andmark

International Captain
A brief chat I had relevant to this thread. Andmark: "Do you remember much from when the Berlin Wall fell?" The mother: "Yeah, it wasn't that long ago." Andmark: "Yeah, 30 years on Saturday..." She was genuinely shocked.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Huh. That gives us:

Trundler

*****, Daemon, Flem

Vcs, StepheZA, Uppercut

Burgey
not sure whether i should feel flattered to be listed in that tier or if i should cry because you think i am only slightly older than you

i'll be 30 come january ****

i expect more respect from now on

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Doesn't the forum list ages anymore? I remember getting a few auto generated happy birthday notifications though I sincerely do not recall if I left my DoB in the database.