• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We are all getting old

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not sure whether i should feel flattered to be listed in that tier or if i should cry because you think i am only slightly older than you

i'll be 30 come january ****

i expect more respect from now on
I eat glass, you eat glass. I don't know many 30 year olds who eat glass though..

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As I've only been on CW for about 20% of my lifetime that makes me nothing like as sad a man as you ****ers

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Prez is a bit younger than me. I’m around the Dan/Teja/Marcuss age group.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah it would be good if you were able to drop some of your sillier theories by then and become a wise man like me...:D