• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't agree with KP on pretty much anything but he absolutely hit the nail on the head regarding Prior.

A curdled cheese good only for attracting flies

slippy888

International Captain
Rusty Theron

Guy was a underrated cricketer really he should have got more international games for South Africa, anyway the guy living the life now playing for his beloved country USA.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When I think of a bald eagle and freedom I think of Rusty Theron, Cameron Stevenson, Ian Holland and Cameron Gannon.

brockley

International Captain
Last time i heard of Rusty was he played the Carrabean Premier League 3 years back as an overseas pro.He retired due 2 a long term injury.He was a faie age when he retired,mid 30's.

Gnski I think its great,yes the majority of the side is Non American,but their is talent their,like Steve Taylor.
It would be a shock if they replace Holland in 3 years time,bi=ut if teams like Scotland don't pull up their backside,then tough luck.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Excellent name imo.

Mods can I change my forum name to Rusty Theron?

slippy888

International Captain
Shivam Dube

I got concerns about this mans international cricket career i hope he does not listen to the hype and retains his focus.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He does show signs of batting maturity, he was obviously the weak link today with bowling reigns. Could have happen to the best of them. Don't judge the man by one performance.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Dube has a better batting ceiling than Shankar. Hits some big sixes.

They're both 6th bowlers at best though. Can't rely on them to bowl a full quota.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shankar is easily the better bowler but neither of them are 10 overs bowlers so not really good enough to replace Pandya. I would rather we play Jadeja in that role and get in a proper 3rd seamer but then I realize the option we have on the bench is Shardul. :laugh: