• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Ymaxxx

School Boy/Girl Captain
threads like these is why people end up disrespecting indian fans.

Always looking for validation by comparing their disgusting bowling lineup with world greats

Ymaxxx

School Boy/Girl Captain
you started a thread about Rizwan possibly becoming the GOAT wicketkeeper, pipe down
I didn't compare him with anyone lad or use words like goat. I was talking about his skillset champ and if it can take him further, something a lot of keepers today are one dimensional in.

Secondly if you want to support threads like these, go ahead

Jack1

International Debutant
Not sure if this is a troll thread but Sharma still averages above 32 with the ball in tests with 3 wickets per match and Lillee averaged under 24 with over 5 per match. Lillee had a much superior ODI record too.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lillee ducked playing in Asia and possibly threw a match to win a bet and was never held accountable for either.
Similar to Ponting and Warne, he had valid excuses. He had only just recovered from an injured left petula which would flare up when within a kilometer of any poverty. The chakras weren't right on the days he was supposed to fly to Asia too, can't really blame him. I mean I don't think this excuses him completely but it's important to point out these things because people tend to overstate how this is a hole in his career.

cnerd123

likes this
Should point out though that Ishant's improvement only started once he quit being vegetarian and put on some size.
Actually he's been vegetarian for the last 2 and a half years

In that time he has taken 47 wickets in 17 Tests at an average of 18.87, SR of 40.9. So it's safe to say that Vegetarian Ishant > Lillee.

Averages 62.5 in South Africa in this period tho - perhaps all the Braai around him threw him off.