• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Flem274*

123/5
probably gonna go back in may but to different parts before a jaunt to greece. if i do gonna have 1 night in rome and go back to that hilarious tavern with great pizza, a choice of 'rosso' or 'bianco' wine that's potent af and the quirky italian family with two extremely attractive daughters.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
probably gonna go back in may but to different parts before a jaunt to greece. if i do gonna have 1 night in rome and go back to that hilarious tavern with great pizza, a choice of 'rosso' or 'bianco' wine that's potent af and the quirky italian family with two extremely attractive daughters.
That Godfather movie would make me wary of approaching any Italian man's daughter unless I belonged to some mafia family.

vcs

Italian food is amazing. Italian food culture is the worst.
Funny thing is that the other places in Italy where I tried pizza were average as hell. The Pizza Hut/Dominos fare is better. It was only that one place.

cnerd123

likes this
Funny thing is that the other places in Italy where I tried pizza were average as hell. The Pizza Hut/Dominos fare is better. It was only that one place.
Need to do your research. I remember coming across mediocre pizza places near tourist traps when I visited many many moons ago. Exist to take advantage of uneducated visitors like us.
Glad you found a good one

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think I had a bad meal in Italy. France had the most hit and miss cuisine, but at least they didn't charge for bloody tap water.

TheJediBrah

Amazed he's only played 31 tests actually. Is it an anomaly that a talent like him didn't debut until 22?
22 is still pretty young to debut

Your namesake who was the biggest young talent in Australia since Ponting debuted when he was 23, which was much younger than most of his generation

Daemon

Rizwan’s having the most consistent run of form across all formats I think I’ve ever seen.

edit: oh just saw the duck lol

edit2: this isn't even the right thread smh

Last edited: