• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL

Craig

World Traveller
broncoman said:
good win blewy, im not too confident of winning next week, maybe if the raiders can learn to defend and keep the roosters score down u wont get many goals and hopefully parra smash the warriors and i can somehow win, but making the grand final is a goof effort anyway after i claimed myself premiership favourites at the start of season and everyone laughed at me...
You know if you win you will look like a genius for that comment.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
You know if you win you will look like a genius for that comment.
yeh i know, but i have to win it first ;)
even if i lose im pretty happy to have come this far....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
congrats bronco for winning. well done but hey i just won a state cup for mens 3's so i really dont care!.

Simon

haha yeh blewy told me yesterday well done :)
you dont care now, but next weekend when ur not playing will be a different story :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
haha yeh blewy told me yesterday well done :)
you dont care now, but next weekend when ur not playing will be a different story :p
Especially, if like my players, the week after they are eliminated, they rack up a massive score that probably would have won them the game. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

nibbs

International Captain
beaten 64-34. after the friday fracas my team actually won the rest of the weekend 34-28. it is was a good fight and we did ourselves proud making the last four which was our initial goal. thanks for a top game blewy. next season the jets shall return bigger and hopefully better

Simon

always the way though isnt it, cloete would have gotten a big score the week after he lost, i think craig would have scored heavily this weekend too....

im looking foward to the big one, even without the sharkie boys :D

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
always the way though isnt it, cloete would have gotten a big score the week after he lost, i think craig would have scored heavily this weekend too....

im looking foward to the big one, even without the sharkie boys :D
HaHa! No sharkies, you are gone Simon...Give it to 'im Blewy!

Simon

my replacements are pretty handy, Adam Dykes, Brett Stewart, Dean Widders and Luke Williamson, should all get the job done.....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I will not hide the fact that if i don't win ill be ****ed off...

I know it will be a tough game, and although simon does have players out the guys who are coming in are good enough to fill the void...

My boys are preparing for big ones this week and hopefully they can finish what we started..

I felt that last week was our Grand Final, with all our tigers players out i was concerned but the rest stepped up and with the Tigers looking for a big one against the Broncs this week im hoping we'll go well...

Simon

some gamesmanship from blewy, wednesday night and no team named! Looks like famous amos wont be lining up for penrith on the weekend, im getting more confident each day :D

Craig

World Traveller
So is he playing or not as I have him in a different VNRL competition and I am up against Kyle and I have a good record v him.

Next year I think David Stagg will be a pretty good buy IMO, before he got injured he was averaging over 35 tackles a game and had set a NRL record of 59 tackles in one match, I know I will be chasing him.

Other then that I think Matt King, and Amos Roberts have been the two best bargin buys this season. Both their prices will go up dramtically.

Simon

i know me and blewy are already going to be chasing stagg, ive already started planning for next year and have my eye on a few guys...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Hi Guys, I fancy a laugh and may consider singing up next time round.

When does the NRL season restart?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
how crap are stgeorge, could only just beat my knights with 12 players for pretty much the whole game. thay say they are tittle contendors but they are going to struggle. the ref ruined a good game in the first 10 minutes.

Mister Wright

bugssy said:
how crap are stgeorge, could only just beat my knights with 12 players for pretty much the whole game. thay say they are tittle contendors but they are going to struggle. the ref ruined a good game in the first 10 minutes.

Very True. I hate the Dragons, hope they go early.

But then, I don't like the Knights much more. :p

nibbs

International Captain
if its a roosters bulldogs grand final, i absolutely wont watch. i hate them both and it's be a shame if they were to make it