• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he finished equal first, thats what he uses with me, u only won on for and against, u know that last round draw we had was destiny, had i won that we would have had to play each other in the week before the finals and i think u would have beaten me...
not like it realy matters now...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
There is no such thing as equal 1st...

Will the dogs and the Roosters get the minor premiership if they both finish equal???

NO the team with the better F/A is the winner...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
care factor it is finished but i say = 1st, same competition points after so many rounds.

Simon

bugssy said:
care factor it is finished but i say = 1st, same competition points after so many rounds.
yeh, but u didnt do enough in those games to come first ;)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
There is no such thing as equal 1st...

Will the dogs and the Roosters get the minor premiership if they both finish equal???

NO the team with the better F/A is the winner...
If they have identical F/A, both have the same number of wins against each other and both have the same number of wins they will.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
If they have identical F/A, both have the same number of wins against each other and both have the same number of wins they will.
And thats likely to happen :wacko:

Simon

im sure theres another tie breaker, otherwise how would they decide who plays 7th and who plays 8th in the first week of the finals....

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
im sure theres another tie breaker, otherwise how would they decide who plays 7th and who plays 8th in the first week of the finals....
Where would the other tie breaker come from? Least penalties conceeded, most conversions, converted? Most tries?

Simon

probably the same way they do it in other sports, whoever draws the short straw, as silly as it sounds, its been used before...

Craig

World Traveller
Mister Wright said:
I have beaten you the last two times our teams have met.

Although it looks like I've lost Fitzgibbon now, and Cameron Smith isn't kicking so if you make the final, you might be a slim chance.
Pfffttt.

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
haha id be cut to lose the minor premiership because of the name of the teams!
Hey! Forget the competition, and just play the finals from alphabetical order. Broncos would be assured of a place in the 8 & Wests definately wouldn't make it.

Craig

World Traveller
You have to be the Cowboys, and they will be determined to beat Wests after their hiding last week.

And if I were Wests I would rather play the Roosters, Penrith, or another top team then a team who got 50 points put past them.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No way, the Cowboys lack power without Rauhihi, and with it being 80's week and the Tigers wearing the old Maggies Jerseys the boys will be pumped in front of a HUGE crowd, The Stands are already SOLD OUT!!!!