• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Urgent Question

cover drive man

International Captain
What beer do they serve at old Trafford and how much a pint is it? I'm going the roses Friday and I'm wondering whether it's worth a few bevvies (which I'll almost certainly say yes provided they don't serve pints pf piss or carling) during the game and how much money I'll need. Much obliged x

cpr

International Coach
Last time I was there in The Point, it was Thwaites, some half decent larger (think it was Kronenbourg, cant remember), some gunk like Fosters, Guinness (I think) and Sotherbys cider. The cider went down a treat TBF, will be the best call if Friday is hot, defo.Was looking about £3.80 - £4 a pint IIRC, though were talking function room prices there.I'd be half tempted to go on Friday, but I'm best man at a wedding on Sat, so the groom is getting me to help him with all the last minute panic stuff he has to do (like buy a shirt, that was todays job......)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
When I've been there for Tests there's always been a real ale bar. Reasonably priced as well from what I remember.