• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Untitled #23

Who will reach 23 test tons first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't have to face Patto in 10/11. No hope of repeating the heroics again :ph34r:

Now that I say that Pattinson will be out injured and he'll average 300 for the series.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Cook is likely to score more 100s in this india series alone than in the 10 test against AUS next year.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Reallu think we are watching a potential ATG who is under rated for his style of play. What he has done in this test, coupled with the pressures of the game situation and captaincy has been just amazing.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cook and KP could both tie the current record tomorrow. Here's hoping.
You are the most incredible ****, "oh I don't believe in jinXing I'm so ****ing clever and better than everyone else".

**** you, and all who scall in you.:mad:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
If Cook tons up in this game he'll level up with King Wally, in the same number of matches.

You are the most incredible ****, "oh I don't believe in jinXing I'm so ****ing clever and better than everyone else".

**** you, and all who scall in you.:mad:
Haha, have to admit possible jinxing was the only reason I didn't bump this thread before GIMH.

Last edited:

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Tbh it makes you all ****s.

Just saying but only if they both miss out then you know you should dip your nobs in hot tea and suffer.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I read dip hob nobs in tea and wondered what was so bad about that. Then I re-read it. Slightly unpleasant, tbh.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
If Cook tons up in this game he'll level up with King Wally, in the same number of matches.

Haha, have to admit possible jinxing was the only reason I didn't bump this thread before GIMH.
That is an amazing statistic and would be a truly special acomplishment.