• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Two Consecutive Test Innings Of Over 1000!!!!!

a massive zebra

International Captain
Good spot, Graham Charles made his Test debut and kept for them throughout the series despite not actually being a recognised keeper!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Link

State Vice-Captain
that is impressive. My highest score was in a county match with yorkshire when tendulkar cracked 476. mcgrath hit a ton and all in all i got to about 700

a massive zebra

International Captain
Graham said:
Both tests drawn though. A bit of a waste just to get the big scores!
I'd already won two of the first three matches, both by an innings, so as long as I didn't lose the remaining matches a win didn't matter in the slightest.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
squiz said:
wow Pyemont 600*, thats a decent score

I havent got a 1000 innings once
Haha, only decent? :p

And I`ve never got 1000 or over in an International innings.

bryce

International Regular
beats my best ever score of 543* which was also in a test match, i've probaly done that before with my team of allrounders but don't have any screenshots on hand...

a massive zebra

International Captain
age_master said:
the first they were going at 3.8 per over, thats pertty quick
Most of them were on 2 bars when they first came in, moving up to three bars when set. However, when Pyemont got to 250 I kept moving his aggression up and when he got to 350 it was on full. His 600 came off about 700 balls with about 66 fours and a six.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
my highest is 1382 i think, not sure if i declared that one or not. i think i might have after the batsmen got out for 500