• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tim David Watch

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only been a year since I made this thread and he's already made the Australian team. Legend.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Feel like david would make a really good maxwell replacement at 4 when he's gone. Don't think he should get a consistent run in the side tbh, he has domestic runs around the world on his side, but it would be pretty harsh on inglis who's also made runs around the world and has been stuck sitting the bench for an out of position smith at 5 while doing anything right when given the opportunity. Drop smith, bring inglis in and then bring david in as a finisher along with stoinis after the next WC when wade will likely give move on.

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
i hope tim david replaced steve smith who has never been a white ball batsman. but ill have to find a link to check

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
i checked kayo- he replaces swepson in the squad
but in practice he should replace smith in the team i should imagine, assuming the selectors have noticed smith slogs with chicken wings holding his bat and can generate the power of a wet fart at his most ferocious

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
i checked kayo- he replaces swepson in the squad
but in practice he should replace smith in the team i should imagine, assuming the selectors have noticed smith slogs with chicken wings holding his bat and can generate the power of a wet fart at his most ferocious
When you're swimming in a pool
And you feel something cool...