• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things that will happen before England win a game

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Guys we need all the things mentioned in this thread to happen in the next half hour or so or it was all for nothing.

I kinda regret not making this after the Brisbane Test now.

Hooksey

Banned
Guys we need all the things mentioned in this thread to happen in the next half hour or so or it was all for nothing.

I kinda regret not making this after the Brisbane Test now.
After 381 runs in Brisbane, 218 runs in Adelaide, 150 runs in Perth, 8 wickets in Melbourne, 281 runs in Sydney, 7 wickets in Sydney, 1 wicket in Brisbane and 6 wickets in Melbourne, I'm sticking with hell freezing over.

King Pietersen

International Captain
The second section of the update information also states:

IMPROVED GAMEPLAY

On some devices playing the game felt like a Jonathan Trott innings. In slow motion. Thanks to numerous performance tweaks, this is no longer the case.
:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Spikey would be pleased with the stick cricket premier league one which uses the same gag about England scoring 200+ but instead says the previous version allowed West Sydney to win a match