• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ireland/Holland game going right down to the wire; it's been really topsy-turvy in the last couple of overs. Ireland need 2 to win off 2 balls.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonder if Australia got the message that playing mickey mouse bowlers isn't a good idea. 7-85 off 12 compared to 0-91 off 8.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Hopefully Watson is fit to bowl in the tournament. Plus i think Australia should seriously consider picking Siddle over Bracken, 3 90 mph bowlers is a big deal.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
It's a warm up match, you may need practise of super over also, so why not to 've a super over?
I guess ireland scored just 5 runs in their over

Athlai

Not Terrible
Rather pointless isn't it, in a match with nothing at stake?

Don't see the point of these, even in a group match. Why not just share the points?
$$$

Agree with you though.

Don't mind it in this case, as its a good bit of fun. In group stages though it should be a tie.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Rather pointless isn't it, in a match with nothing at stake?

Don't see the point of these, even in a group match. Why not just share the points?
at Group stages it is pointless
it should only be used at knockout stages to 've a winner
but at this practise match, it's not a bad thing
By the way i was wrong Ireland scored 6 Runs
they're going to lose i think

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
$$$

Agree with you though.

Don't mind it in this case, as its a good bit of fun. In group stages though it should be a tie.

Agreed with you Sir
but ICC never listen to us lol
they come up with their stupid ideas

jondavluc

State Regular
It would truely be a farce if we won this game, deserve to lose by all means.

Probably time to bit the bullet and ship Bracken off the nursing home on the back of trying to bowl a dot ball every single delivery and being having no pace. Should also pull Siddle out of the cotton wool and get him some match practice before the Ashes.
8-) I don't know whats more funny the fact you are taking a warm up twenty/20 game seriously or the fact you continue to act like a drama queen like you seem to do every chance you get. Bracken bowled one bad over the rest was fine.

Anyways while it is just a warm up the Australian side should start to reconsider putting the spinner in over hopes or maybe put siddle in.Hopes just isn't the type of bowler who does well in twenty/20.

Last edited: