• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wouldn't have expected the bowlers outside of Vettori and Ryder to get so much tip from a team that doesn't contain a single first-class cricketer.

cricman

International 12th Man
Windies Hold off Scotland by 14 runs (cricketeurope)
Ireland vs PCA Masters XI looks like it'll go down to the last ball (Cricketeurope)
Bangladesh posted 206/6 vs Netherlands

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Do you know if Nannes and RTD are playing for the Dutch?

The Irish are still without their county players.

cricman

International 12th Man
According to Cricketeurope preview they are supposed to play, but Nannes had the Flu so he was rested.

Not sure about RTD

Holland 142 AO

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
He maybe still with Essex. As I said, Ireland are still without their county players, so the Dutch may not get RTD until next week's 'official' warm-ups.

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Windies Hold off Scotland by 14 runs (cricketeurope)
Ireland vs PCA Masters XI looks like it'll go down to the last ball (Cricketeurope)
Bangladesh posted 206/6 vs Netherlands
West Indies still being carried by Bravo

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Ross Taylor played a thrashing knock and smashed Irishmen all over the park. The way he's batting these days, he can win matches in the T20 Cup on his own.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Would have been great watching the PCA Masters XI.

Performed well considering the age of some of the team. Peter Such had retired even before T20 was a concept.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Just looking through the score cards, this Rubel Hossain kid's taking wickets for fun, Mahumudulla's scoring runs sharpish too, watch out India... A Bangladeshi bowling attack of Mortaza, Rubel, Rahim, Shakib and Razzak doesn't look too bad.

Taylor, 8 sixes?! Ridiculous. Watch out everyone.

Last edited:

Gowza

U19 12th Man
Just looking through the score cards, this Rubel Hossain kid's taking wickets for fun, Mahumudulla's scoring runs sharpish too, watch out India... A Bangladeshi bowling attack of Mortaza, Rubel, Rahim, Shakib and Razzak doesn't look too bad.

Taylor, 8 sixes?! Ridiculous. Watch out everyone.
rahim doesn't bowl....razzak hasn't performed too well since his comeback from the suspension so i'm not sure they can rely on him as much as they use to. rasel, rubel and shakib have probably been their best recently, mash hasn't been doing that great however he is a pretty decent bowler and i thiunk naeem islam could do alright to. riyad (mahmudullah) has been great in the warm-ups and i've been happily surprised with raqibul hasan's strike rates in the warm-ups (usually he's one of the slower scorers, people didn't even want him in the squad because they thought he scored too slowly for t20s).

mithun is a big hitter but unless he gets more of a bat in the warm-ups we won't know what sort of impact he's going to be able to make, and shamsur rahman has thought of as a big talent for awhile, the recent domestic season is the first time he's ever really put it together and been consistent but obviously don't know how effective he'll be internationally.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
I'm looking forward to watch Pakistan vs South africa on 1st june
& Pakistan vs India on 3rd june
it'll be a test for those who got picked in Pakistani side cuz the better players weren't able to get clearance from ICL on time

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
ESPN showing some games live during weekend in india
Which games will be shown live in India? There was none today and no warm up is scheduled for tomorrow. So I guess no games this weekend on ESPN. I did see an ad on Star Cricket that they are going to show warm ups, hopefully the some from June 1.

Last edited: