• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Records and Milestones thread

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow so with the aid of test spam an English batsman only needs 105 runs per match to break the record.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damn, why are we going to the UAE? I thought we were touring Pakistan
You're supposed to play 7 T20Is and 3 tests in Pakistan from what I know. If Hasan Ali still has a career at the end of the year I'll be very disappointed.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
If you actually playfully count Root's contribution of 31 & 142* and 175 runs in total for the match he actually kind of passed Yousuf's yearly record tally of most runs since his 737 runs in this series counts in the 175 made from this match.

No dice,I know but makes you wonder

greg

International Debutant
Not a record - but is this correct? Aus-Sa Brisbane shortest decisive test (balls bowled) since 1935?

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Babar Azam now the first Pakistani batsman to score a half century in 8 consecutive test matches.

Mushtaq Mohammad & Misbah-Ul-Haq (x3) achieved it for Pakistan in 7.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Whats the record for consecutive sub-200 innings by a team? post WW1 obviously
England in India in 2021 could have been 7 successive sub 200 innings but England scored 205 in one innings. 5 of them were successive sub 200 scores though.