• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Quarter Finals

ripper868

International Coach
A technically correct decision from Barnes at the end, though de Allende would absolutely feel hard done by.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A technically correct decision from Barnes at the end, though de Allende would absolutely feel hard done by.
Thats a try
As Rip says it's technically the correct shout, but in every game one sees the tackled player given more leeway than that. De Allende should have just released and regathered, but it's an easy game from me sofa.

RSA not getting an awful lot of change from Barnes, it must be said. No outrageous calls but most of the marginals have gone to the Blossoms.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that looked good to me. Not really complaining though.

Japan basically the moral World Cup victors at this point.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
SA can’t really complain about the reffing too much given they’re exceedingly lucky to still have 15 men on the park.

Japan are just awesome. The progress they’ve made in the last 8 years is simply staggering. If they can play like this post-WC I’d love to see them folded into the 6 nations or the rugby championship.

Flem274*

123/5
japan in new 10 round rugby championship home and away lets go

it's not like super rugby and npc hasn't already been sacrificed for test rugby. just commit.

ripper868

International Coach
Harsh scrum penalty that, just as half clears the ball.

Japan putting themselves in trouble in own 22 though, SA rush defence not letting them get wide.