• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Quarter Finals

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think TMO has interpreted 'clearly forwards' as 'a long distance forward' and those are not the same thing

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did France really just lose a WC quarter by a point because they tried to scrum with no no. 8...?

Spark

Global Moderator
Man that's rough on France. Were the better team throughout but for a try that, y'know, wasn't.

Spark

Global Moderator
Only themselves to blame IMO. Vaahhaamina doesnt elbow a guy in the head, they win.
Oh yeah they had any number of chances to seal it there, Wales never looked especially likely to score multiple times.

Still, though. Wasn't a try.

Flem274*

123/5
yeah i don't know how france lost that. well, i do, but man wales are going to get collared next week.
North's star really has faded, hasn't it? He's 27 and somehow not close to the player he was at 23.
young mans position. once you're gone, you're gone. waisake naholo is a similar age and he's barely mitre 10 cup standard in pace now. north is a big dude which will keep him useful but as he ages he could think about a position change.
Strip is forward for mine
i thought it was flat and im trigger happy on forward passes.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
One imagines French rugby forums (fora?) are exploding right about now. If they're not too louche for that type of thing.

But the myth of the great Welsh defence has been somewhat debunked at least.

Flem274*

123/5
How can you enjoy an awful team winning?

Critics are hammering them
because they're not awful. they sure weren't good tonight, but they've been very good for a couple of years and 9 times out of 10 they're better than the shambles that is french rugby.