• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
Oh yeah, despite that saying ODBat and ODBowl, it's FCBat and FCBowl, I just forgot to change the fields while I was playing around with stats. :p

Don

State Vice-Captain
loony im left hand bat not right hand.just letting u and the other greens know.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Don said:
loony im left hand bat not right hand.just letting u and the other greens know.
Might want to let Liam know, I'm pretty sure I just copy/pasted that from his info...

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
How good is my batting! Strike rate of 22.5 would see the crowd comming in, in droves.

Good to get a win in our last match....will need to step things up in our next one dayer thou.

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok liam.yes greens i may be able to get my hands on some more technology but its 28th century and itll cost me $5000

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
my bowling needs improving, need to strike more !
batting could have some work to :)
back to the nets for some good sessions ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
kwek said:
my bowling needs improving, need to strike more !
batting could have some work to :)
back to the nets for some good sessions ;)
good positive attitude there Kwek :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
I don't see anyone in our camp having an excuse to not improve right now, so yup, I'd expect everyone to be there fairly regularly! :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Playing side for next FC match

N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
D Rai
A Garven*
B Cunningham
P Sajith
+J Gray
T Weber
N Hoy
R Timewell

12th: Gooljar

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:

N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
D Rai
A Garven*
B Cunningham
P Sajith
+J Gray
T Weber
N Hoy
R Timewell

goodluck guys

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Loony BoB said:

N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
D Rai
A Garven*
B Cunningham
P Sajith
+J Gray
T Weber
N Hoy
R Timewell

Gooljar is unlucky to miss out, but the guys selected will need to step it up again in our next match. Our current leading run scorer comes in at 6 :mellow: .

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well guys...some thing certainly have to change, we really need the rest of the team coming back! we need way more batting depth and we're missing that a lot atm, i think i shouldve had an earlier bowl last game as it was a spinners pitch. although i think i still need a lot to work on with my bowling.
about next match, strong squad, although i think i deserve to be higher then 9