• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
Deja moo said:
Tsk Tsk . Cant bat. Cant bowl. Cant field. Cant spell. Thats the Greens for you ! :p
You'll eat those words the moment you see us have more than twelve players available to us! You guys are just lucky we're not at full strength right now. ;) Count your blessings while you have them!

EDIT: Cant? Cant? What does 'Cant' mean? :p

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Loony BoB said:
You'll eat those words the moment you see us have more than twelve players available to us! You guys are just lucky we're not at full strength right now. ;) Count your blessings while you have them!

EDIT: Cant? Cant? What does 'Cant' mean? :p
And you think we are?

Come on Towns, that's just a pathetic excuse.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Never said you were! 'tis banter, lad, surely after reading the post I was quoting you could see that! :p

...it's true, though. ;) Hehe. Still, we should have won that match. Will have to put more into the next one!

EDIT: In reply to Austy, that one!

Last edited:

Deja moo

International Captain
:p T'was banter here too laddie (spoken in a poor Scottish accent).

For the benefit of Supahfreak, here is how his post should correctly have read:

ALL HAIL THE GREAT QUEENS

Deja moo

International Captain
Dave, before we cop a pounding , lets get the #&*$ outta here...I think thats enough mental disintegration for today :p

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
correct me if im wrong but i dont believe i saw you at the game?

now perhaps you should stay out of this thread, unless that is ofcourse you want 15 green players posting in yours every time we beat you (which im quite sure will outnumber the times you beat us)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil wasn't at the game, but you didn't spit the dummy when he posted.

2 losses out of 2 - not looking good so far.